Friday, May 16, 2003

Getting Dual Exhaust

I had Gary take the Mustang to the exhaust shop which was a short distance from where he lived. Was have dual exhaust put on the mustang before bring it home.
The exhaust shop called me and was having a problem with the driver side manifold, and they could finish the exhaust. I needed another manifold well no problem I still had some 289 and 302 manifolds somewhere at my dads in the field of doom..

I took the exhaust manifold to them but they did not want to take the old manifold off motor, afraid they my break a bolt and cost them money.. So I took the responsibility and remove the manifold and put the better fitting one on the engine. I has no problems with remove the bolts or putting the other manifold on the engine.




Add caption



Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment